Monday, November 3, 2008

A Change Is Coming...



The day has finally arrived. Oh my God.

In three hours I will be on my way back to my town to cast my vote for the next president of the United States. This is a defining moment in history that I've been eagerly awaiting to participate in. I cannot wait till 2...3...4am when they (hopefully) declare Obama as the 44th president of the United States of America. It's been a long time coming, it's been a tough, yet exciting, journey filled with many ups and downs, even a few close calls, but guys I just know that the change has come.



I don't have to convince anyone to vote; you're either going to do it or you're not. I heard a lot of students on campus yesterday talking about how they were not going to "waste" their time voting when their "votes don't really count." Unfortunately, I don't have the time to address ignorance, but I just hope that most of us young folks, who are registered and eligible to vote, actually walk the walk today and vote. History is at our fingertips. We got this.



And as for Mr. Bush, you're time as a president of the United States has finally come to an end. The only thing I thank you for is for showing the world that you were an inadequate president and that we can not afford to have another "you" in office ever again. Bye bitch.



I'm about to go make me some coffee and get ready for my long, sleepless day ahead. Are you ready? I sure as hell am.

No comments:

Post a Comment