Saturday, November 1, 2008

JDMA: Designer Cracks the Whip (Episode #6)



Janice's female posse is lined up for a fashion luminary's runway show. Janice also tutors her crew in the fine art of sultry dancing, but self-esteem matters come to the fore. In the romance department, a newbie poser's heart thumps for one of the veteran models.


[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5]

I know, I know, I'm like four episodes behind, but what can I tell you? I've been busy.


Merlin Castell is such a diva! I'm shocked he thought Crystal was too commercial. I was scared for her, he didn't seem pleased with anybody.

I think Chandler likes Tracy. All that name calling, there has to be some attraction there.

Sorin Mihalache is fucking sexy as hell. I never really paid much attention to him until now. What a hunk.







Paulina & Maurice are going to end up messing around before the season is over, trust.

Wow at Xian choosing to dance on cute ass Danny over her boy toy Chandler. Very, very interesting.





I swear, there has to be more eye candy on this show than any other show on TV.

How many guys has Traci kissed? Well, whatever the number is, add Paul to the list.

Mia Fields was by far the best girl on that runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment