Monday, April 14, 2008

Ashton Kutcher On The Cover of "Details" Magazine (May 08)



Ashton, a practicing Kabbalist, on religion: “I’ll use whatever works. I’m not a follower of this or that religious leader. More wars are started because of religious leaders, and people are following and they don’t know why….That is religiosity. That is what turns people into robots.”

Ashton on his decision at 27 to settle down with then-42-year-old Demi Moore: “I’ve literally just been voted the world’s most eligible bachelor and I’m like, I’m going off the market. I’ve found the one. If I had thought about it I would have been like, Nah, nah. But what can you do? When you’re in that deep, you can’t think.”


I haven't seen or heard much of him since Punk'd ended. He's cute in a scruffy, rugged sort of way. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment