Saturday, April 26, 2008

Janet To Release "Can't Be Good"



Sorry, I just had to use that pic. Doesn't she look gorgeous? Anyhow, Janet Jackson will be releasing "Can't Be Good" as her fourth single off her Discipline album. Ms. Jackson has already released Feedback, Luv (radio single) and Rock With U and neither of them have really caught on. The song won't be released till June, which makes me think they're still going to try and push Luv and Rock With U in the meantime.



I love the song. It's classic Janet. I don't think that this will be a hit for her, especially considering the fact that Feedback had smash written all over it and look what happened. We'll see what happens. As long as she tours, the fans will be happy. I think she's already sold what she was going to sell (career wise).

No comments:

Post a Comment