Monday, April 21, 2008

Are You Ready For Another "Flavor Of Love" Spinoff?



Apparently the folks over at VH1 are going to milk the Flavor Of Love brand until the last breath. According to The YBF, a spinoff show featuring cast members from all seasons of Flavor Of Love, I Love NY and Rock Of Love has finished production and is set to air this summer. The show will have the contestants battling it out for a cash price of $100,000. Think of it as MTV's Road Rules: Flavor Style.

VH1 is on a roll. They have this show, ILNY 3 (about NY and her man living in Hollywood) and Charm School 2: From G's To Gents all airing this summer. A tad much eh?

Rumored Cast:


Host: LaLa

* Pumkin (Flavor of Love, Season 1)
* Hoopz (Flavor of Love, Season 1)
* Toasteee (Flavor of Love, 2)
* Nibblz (Flavor of Love, Season 2)
* Bootz (Flavor of Love, Season 2)
* Sinceer (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
* Thing 1 (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
* Thing 2 (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
* Chance (I Love New York, Season 1)
* Real (I Love New York, Season 1)
* Heat (I Love New York, Season 1)
* 12 Pack (I Love New York, Season 1)
* Whiteboy (I Love New York, Season 1)
* The Entertainer (I Love New York, Season 2)
* Midget Mac (I Love New York, Season 2)
* Heather (Rock of Love, Season 1)
* Brandi C. (Rock of Love, Season 1)
* Destiney (Rock of Love, Season 2)
* Megan (Rock of Love, Season 2)
* Kristy Joe (Rock of Love, Season 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment