Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kristen Bell On Letterman & Regis Kelly

I love her. I can't wait for Forgetting Sarah Marshall to come out (this Friday).

In other Kristen Bell related news, it seems as though the chances of Kristen starring in the new comedy series by Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas is extremely slim. Rob Thomas had three projects lined up for the fall (two ABC comedy series and the new '90210' CW series) but it appears as though he's left the CW for good and is focusing primarily on his two ABC series.

As for Mr. Thomas' two projects at ABC, a remake of his 1998 series Cupid and a dramedy about a family of theives, Rob tells me the possibility of former Veronica Mars star Kristen Bell signing on to star in one of them looks slim, even though she recently told me there is talk of this. Says Rob, "It's not going to happen. Kristen wants to pursue movie interests, though we'd love to work with each other again." [x]


To be honest, as much as I love Rob Thomas and thank him for the wonder Veronica Mars series, I prefer to see Kristen Bell pursuing movie roles and as a Heroes regular. We'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment