Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Santo's Scoop



Danity Kane's second single will be Bad Girl. The song was produced by Danja ("Gimme More"). I think they should've went with Pretty Boy or Striptease, but I guess Bad Girl will have to do for now.






Check out Mariah Carey's next single, Bye Bye. Reminds me of We Belong Together. The song was produced by Stargate ("Irreplaceable," "With You"). Expect another #1 hit for Ms. Carey. Nineteen #1s anyone? Check out a clip of the song below:






The video for Alicia Key's third single, Teenage Love Affair will premiere on April 23rd on BET's 106 & Park.






Michelle William's single We Break The Dawn will be released to iTunes on April 15th. Will Michelle Williams finally get a mainstream hit on her own?





Eve will be releasing her 4th studio album, Here I Am on April 14th, 2008, in Australia. Give It To You, which was released here last year, will serve as the first single. Check out the tracklisting below:

1. Ain't No Stoppin Me
2. All Night Long
3. Cash Flow (featuring T.I.)
4. Fantasy (featuring Robin Thicke)
5. Get That Money
6. Guess Who's Single
7. Here I Am (featuring Elan Atias)
8. Give It To You (featuring Sean Paul)
9. Step Back
10. Tambourine
11. Turn Me On
12. We Belong Together

I wonder what happened to her releasing the album in the U.S.? Did it get shelved? Tambourine was a hot ass single. I don't know what happened. Hm. Though this shit is a year old, here's the videos for her *new* "first" single, Give It To You.

No comments:

Post a Comment