Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Brothers & Sisters" Actor Luke MacFarlane Comes Out



He's been linked to Wentworth Miller.



He's been linked to T.R. Knight.



Luke MacFarlane plays a gay man (Scotty) on ABC's Brothers & Sisters and now the 28 year old actor has decided to go public with this sexuality.

"I don't know what will happen professionally ... that is the fear, but I guess I can't really be concerned about what will happen, because it's my truth. There is this desire in L.A. to wonder who you are and what's been blaring for me for the last three years is how can I be most authentic to myself - so this is the first time I am speaking about it in this way." [x]


I have newfound respect for Luke MacFarlane. It takes serious cojones to do what he just did. So many celebrities, so many rappers, so many entertainers, are gay and they're scared to come out, for many different reasons. Props to Luke for coming out and saying fuck it all, this is who I am. Now it's only a matter of time until Wentworth Miller comes out as well. =]




Luke is fucking gorgeous. *breathes*

If you've never seen Brothers & Sisters before, you definitely have to check it out. I just recently got into the show. It airs on Sundays (ABC) at 10PM Eastern.

No comments:

Post a Comment