Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kat DeLuna's Re-Release Tracklisting



1. 9 Lives (Intro)
2. Run The Show (featuring Busta Rhymes)
3. Am I Dreaming (featuring Akon)
4. Feel What I Feel
5. Whine Up (featuring Elephant Man)
6. Love Me, Leave Me
7. In The End
8. Love Confusion
9. Animal
10. You Are Only Mine
11. Enjoy Saying Goodbye
12. Whine Up (Espanol)
13. Run The Show (Espanol) (featuring Don Omar)
14. Como Un Sueno (Am I Dreaming) (Espanol)

You Are Only Mine has replaced Be Remembered, which is good because that was my least favorite song on the album. I'm loving the new version of Am I Dreaming. Akon added a whole new vibe to the song. The video was shot a couple of months ago in the Dominican Republic and will be released as the third single. You Are Only Mine... wow she's killing it with them vocals. Can't wait to hear the full song. You can listen to clips of her album here. The re-release is scheduled to hit stores April 29th.

Have you guys seen the Spanish version of her Run The Show video, featuring Don Omar?

No comments:

Post a Comment